My Gift To You....

Laurie

Hi Everyone,

I did something really crazy today and I bought you some CD's of "Inspirational" Gospel /Christian Music......It is so uplifting.. I have so desperately wanted to do something to help my friends here out and I often feel like my words are not enough so I bought this beautiful music that is so uplifting and inspirational and I hope that you will enjoy it.

If you would like one just PM me with your address and I will send you one! I got 40 and I will send them to the first 40 people who reply.

God Bless you all!

Laurie

Don,

Well thank you so much.. I wanted to do something so this it all that I can think of.

I am a saxophone/Flute Player from Berklee College of Music in Boston and My friend Dean Mills who lost his wife to Colon Cancer in 1997 and also has a mother who is in remission from 2 breast cancer occurances has recorded a Jazz/ Gospel CD ... Called "Restoration" the songs speak to me .. throughout his journey... I hope that you like it and it helps you as much as it does me.

He an amazing talent and his songs speak of "God seeing you through" this.. Hes been there and hes singing with Joy for the blessings in his life.. and is such an inspiration to me. :D:D

Bless you all,

Laurie