I want to thank everyone

Roseymac

I want to thank everyone for all the phone calls e-mails pm's and cards I have received.

Also all the prayers everyone has said for Fred and I this past year and a half, I truly don't know how we would have gotten through everything without you.

Just to know there are other people out there strugling with this awful disease, but still they keep you in their hearts and prayers what a wonderful group of people we have.

(((Hugs)))

Rosemary

Here is Freds Obit

MCPHERSON, FREDERICK L.

On March 8, 2005, after battling lung cancer for eighteen months still fighting with great courage and dignity, 'Fred' of Lindenwold, age 53 years.

Beloved husband of Rosemary A. (nee Piper) McPherson. Survived by son Robert J. (Michelle) McPherson of Wilmington, DE., daughter Heather M. McPherson of Lindenwold, brother William (Cookie) McPherson of Burlington, many loving nieces, nephews, cousins, and friends. Predeceased by his granddaughter Makayla, and brothers Albert, Joseph, Elmer, David, John, and James.

Fred was an employee of All-Shore Heating & Air Conditioning in Marlton.

Relatives and friends are invited to attend his visitation on Saturday afternoon 1-3pm followed by funeral services 3pm at the ORA L. WOOSTER FUNERAL HOME, 51 Park Blvd., Clementon, NJ 08021. Cremation private. The family wishes to extend a personal 'Thank You' to Cooper Cancer Institute, and to Rosemary, Loriann, & Sue, who made his journey through cancer easier.

Publication date: 3/11/05