prayers needed

gail p-m

Through this wonderful website, I met my "lung cancer pen pal" when I was staying in NY in summer 2003 to help my Dad who was getting chemo. Since then, this person and I have corresponded regularly and become "friends". I know all about her family and she knows mine -- right down to our day to day happenings. Anyway, D's husband has sclc -- she doesn't seem to post here anymore as she is a busy lady. Her husband, who is in his early 50's. has fought the good fight. He has been "chemoized" many times and sometimes seemed victorious against this da.. beast. Now, the cancer has metasticized to his liver and the doctors have put him in the hospital and given him only a few days, sayitng that he basically has no liver. So I guess prayers for a miracle would be in order. Failing that, prayers for a peaceful passing and strength for his wonderful wife who has been beside him every step of the way. I don't know what she will do without him. She loves him so much.

Gail P-M