Brain circuits connected right now...

MelanieLR

Hi all,

For whatever reason, the circuits in my brain are working close to normal right now (I'll take all I can get right now!) so I thought I'd give you a little up-date. Can't get in to see the Onc. till Mon. I'm sure he'll schedule scans. I'll pop in if possible to let you know how that goes. Ry has my phone # so if I'm not able to do the 'puter, she can get in touch with me or Greg. Thanks for all your prayers. My Cousin's baby was born healthy. God was watching over him. Had he not gone into distress, he may have been stilborn due to a knot in his cord. Greg is scheduled one day next week for his colonoscopy. I can't remember when but I better call my aunt to ask her to make sure he goes for it. He's so freaking stubborn! Cindy, I got the happy thought finished. It's not as nice as what I normally do because of my mental lapse but I think it will do. Sending Hubby to mail it today.

I think that about covers the biggies.

Thinking of you all even when I can't get on line.

Hugs & prayers,

Melanie

Melanie

I am sorry - I missed your previous posts where you talked about your cognitive symptoms. I hope that it turns out to be something benign - could it be side-effects of the Gamma Knife? Or side-effects of another medication that you are on?

You will be in my thoughts. Please let us know when you are able.

Love to you,

Karen

Melanie,

Good your are able to hit all the keys today! Like Karen said, could be a med. Steroids and pain pills did a number on me one time..(for all you naysayers out there, YES, ONE time!) It was a frightening experience.

Hope that what is going on will be easily remedied. We NEED you!

Happy you were able to reach your goal in the feel good department..

love, Cindi o'h

Melanie,

Sounds like you've had a rough time lately. So glad you are feeling a little better. You are so strong, a real fighter. Brain radiation can really do a number on you. I definately have my "lost in space" moments too.

Take care,

TAnn

Glad to see that you're having a good day and things are working pretty well. Hopefully, they'll get you fixed up real soon so you're back with us regularly and not day by day. Also glad that the baby arrived safely. Always nice to have a new member in the family.

Update us about your oncologist visit.

Gail p-m