Shoulder Surgery Delayed

Fay A.

It was going to be a week from today, but I have to do the whole PFT/Stress Test thing again to be certain my lung and heart can handle it. :roll: I understand the Ortho Surgeon's feelings about this, and I appreciate his caution and concern. So....surgery will be in late April. In the meantime I'm going to enjoy life as it is.

That's too bad that the surgery is postponed. I know what it's like to get "geared up" for something and then to have it postponed. Yet, the doc's reasoning is understandable and no doubt, you want these things confirmed too before they put you "out".

Hoping all the tests go well and the operation is quckly rescheduled.

In the meantime, enjoy!

Gail p-m

Fay,

Enjoy the extra time to enjoy the spring! Forget about it for a few weeks and then get mentally prepared at the end of april. Sorry it has to be delayed, I know you just want to feel better and stronger at this point. It's good that your doctor is cautious.

TAnn

well, I know you're ready to have this pain gone, and I bet you KNOW your heart and lungs can hold up to it (this doc just doesn't know what a tough cookie you are!) but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

Have a blessed Easter, Fay, and I hope you can manage to keep the shoulder pain to a minimum for the next month.

God Bless,

Karen