Prayers needed, please...

mamasbabygirl

Mom is being taken to the hospital right now. I am at her house getting her turban and stuff. She had her 4th reload on Alimta on Wednesday and she has kept nothing down since then. She has lost 7 pounds over the weekend and feels like complete crap. They are admitting her bc she is not able to keep anything down, including her coumadin and dylantin, scary stuff. Please pray. I am praying that we can narrow down what is causing this so that she can decide whether to stay with Alimta or not. The drug is relatively new, so I guess it could be causing all of this sickness. We will know soon, I hope. Mom of course is not happy about going to the hospital and was hugging everyone at the onc. office, like it was the last time. I feel so hopeless as well, but I don't tell her that for a minute. My faith is out the window, I can't understand. I try to turn it over to God, but Satan has me by his grips...

Oh, Lori - I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom. My heart goes out to her and to you. It seems there should be some anti-nausea medicine your Mom can take. If the onco doesn't have sensitivity to her nausea, maybe get her family doctor involved?

Keep us posted.

Lori - don't lose faith. Keep praying--for your Mom.

Sending hope and prayers your way.

Barb

Lori, it will be fine. they will get her to the hospital and get her comfortable and taken care of. probably some dehydration going on there. everything will be OK. It's just a rough patch in the road I am sure.

please keep us posted, and DO NOT give in to the grasp of Satan! You are stronger than that! you CAN do this!

Karen

Lori,

I am sure by the time you read this, Mom will be feeling better. I know it is scarey and I know you want to lose hope, but don't give in to it.... Mom is going through a rough time and right now you need to concentrate on letting God help you through this... tell Satan to "go straight back to ----". You don't need any negativity now!!! I am praying for you and Mom. Love, Sharon

Lori,

I want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I haven't been here this week because my mom has been in the hospital due to, what we thought was, a possible heart attack. My mom has a different diagnosis, but she is still my mom and it hurts like h3_ _ to see her ill and suffering. My heart goes out to you. Hope she will soon be feeling a lot better. Don't lose faith, it's the most powerful medicine for your mom and yourself. God be with you.

Sue

Well, I must apolgize for freaking out, but I guess it os better that I did it here than in the ER, where we waited for 2 1/2 hours for her to be seen. She was dehydrated and today she is eating again and not quite as nauseous. It is actually like a miracle how much better she is. Thanks for all of your prayers, I know that helps!!! Dr. did call today and say that her liver enzymes are all wacky, so he advised her to stop her dylantin. Hopefully the report was just wacky or something. Thanks again for all of your kindness and words to help me through, so that I can help her through!!