Peas to the right-Peas to the left. Not good news.

Remembering Dave

Oh Dave, Iam so sorry you are going through such terrible times. I wish for you and your family much strength to get through this. I hate when life throws you curves but you are one incredable fighter.

Hang in there, prayers to you and you know we are all hear for you... always.

Maryanne

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am relatively new here and do not post much. However, I pray oftern to St. Jude. He came through for me with a miracle. The DO happen. Your family will be included in the St. Jude prayer this evening and every day hereafter. My best to you. Keep up the good fight.

David and family,

I just can't stand it. We are kinda neigbors and maybe we should try to meet halfway and have dinner that would have to include big drinks!

At this point, drinking is in order.

Not very good on the praying part, but I think of you and your family daily. How could I not you are all so brave, so smart and so determined. Vibes coming your way.

Hugs and kisses to all of you.

Jen

David,Karen,& Faith:

I am so sorry for the pain and suffering David is going through, and I pray that the onco and other doctors will come up with something that will help.

Dave Grant might be someone to call or write to for help. He has been through so much, and is very knowledgeable about medications, etc. There were a few things Dave said that was encouraging and that is there are several options for treatment and hope one will work for you.

Sending love and prayers

Barb

Hey there David.

I can't imagine having to deal with all the drugs, chemo, scans, x-rays, more peas -- AND a family!! I know you have to do it - you have no other choice. You are truely an amazing individual. (ditto for Karen) Hang in there David.

David P.

David.

I am so very sorry to hear this. You and your family are of course on my prayers. I am sure each day seems to be getting harder for you and karen. Keep up your faith and good spirits,I wish i had words of wisdom and comfort, but i have nothing to offer except my prayers.

God bless you and your family

Kim

David,

Hang in there. You have proven yourself in the strength dept so keep it up. I hope my thoughts & prayers help to keep you going. I have a dear friend,Sr Betty Kane, the pastoral nun at our hospital. She always asks if there is someone to add to her prayer list. I have her adding you along with other message board friends I've met. I hope you feel it. All my best to you & your family.

Rachel

David i'm sorry to here the latest but are you sure you and my wife are not related?? She too has met's to brain and spine and we too were just recently let down when after the Doc ordered another mri to her bone's thinking it may have been misdiagnosed he saw a mass on the spine so chemo continue's. And like you she is more concerned about other's and not her self. David i admire your courage and strenght and do not give up as more prayer's than you can imagine are going up for you......

David and family, My heart goes out to you all, I will pray for better days coming. I understand your feelings about your family, I to, always apologize for this interrruption, I have caused in our lives. But like my family, I am sure yours feels like it is no burden to them to love and care for you. Please continue the fight, knowing we are here, in spirit to support you, and may God bless you all. gina

David, Karen and Faith (what a beautiful name)- I'm so sorry for all that you are going through right now. Man, you guys have a HUGE following, it took me so long to scroll down far enough so that I could click on the post reply button!!!

Please know that you are in my prayers, too. I wish I could do more, but my prayers will be sent, and I hope that knowing how much support that you have here helps. Please take care, you guys, Deb