radiation seems popular today

carole

We got the scan results and it seems the carbo taxol not working too well. now there are 2 small spots on the left lung and the mass in the right has grown a bit. so now it will be carbo and gemzar plus palliative radiation. they are now coordinating this with our new and future doc in NYS. After 3 weeks , we will go back to NY. This has been somewhat discouraging as my husband was hoping for better results. the blood he coughed up was probably nothing serious. He starts the radiation on Mon. He is getting top notch service here in SC that is for sure...Carole

Carole,

Sorry to hear that treatment wasn't as effective as it should have been. I am glad that your husband is giving it another try with another "cocktail" and radiation. Hopefully this will knock out the progression and actual scare the little buggar's away.

Hang tough,

Wendy

Carole,

Sorry the first treatment plan didn't produce the results you hoped for, but try not to be too discouraged. Hopefully, the new plan will produce results. If you read the profiles of many here, you will see that sometimes it just takes finding the one that works for each person. Each case is different. Will keep you and your husband in my thoughts and prayers.

Sue