an extra prayer would help,please

cathy

We had to take dad to the hospital today by ambulance. He just was not feeling well. I waited there for a couple hours, and couldnt take it any more, so I came home. I felt like I was suffocating, but I feel better now. My mom is still there. I am going back now, just wanted to ask for an extra prayer for Andy. Thanks

Thanks everyone,

Dad is feeling about the same today. He ate a little better though. Thats always good. They are saying he has pneumonia. I am a little scared cause I know what happens when they say that. He had all the test today to check for mets, So we'll see. Thank you for all the prayers and hugs and warm fuzzies, they really helped me. I'll tell you guys right now if dad has no mets then it is a miracle, his last pet scan was in apr or may and there was activity in the lower lobe, and no other treatment was recommended because he was too weak. Any way I will keep you posted, hopefully by tomorrow.