Prayers/Good thoughts/Vibes requested for me... Cindi o'h

cindi o'h

Dear Cindi,

You've been such a support for everyone else, it's about time we all lined up for you. I can hardly bear to think of what you've been going through but am glad you've finally shared it with us. Just get rid of the house, fast, and get yourself to a place where you won't be plagued with all these worries. I'm glad you're getting around a bit more now and hope you'll be able to move on now and open that great bar wherever you end up.

Sending you all the positive vibes I have at my disposal -- and then some!

Love,

ellen

Cindy, I simply don't know what to say... I am here for you... I am praying for you and I know God will protect you and help you find your way.... You shoulder all of this CRAP and supported all of us through our ups and downs, never breathing a word of your own problems... My God how I admire your courage and strength but never, ever DO THAT AGAIN!!! Let us at least be able to pray for your needs as you always do for ours. God Bless You and take care of you... Love, Sharon

I wish we were closer, I'd love to help you with your house and the sale. Maybe you should be looking for a nice little place attached to a pub? I know it will all work out. I'm glad you didn't let it go and will get something out of it.

Hang in there.

Dear Cindi, I had no idea, you are always so bubbly and supportive and there for each and every one of us. You deserve as much support as you give....but you must let us.

Please don't ever feel you must maintain a facade...tell us how you are doing and how you feel. We want to be there for you as much as you want to be here for us.

I am preying that all goes smoothly and you get settled quickly and find some time for you. Dust off the rods and forget the rest of the world. Nothing is more serene and relaxing than seeing nature and talking to god with a rod in your hand.

luv

jim

Cindi, Cindi, Cindi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David P. was absolutely correct. Wish you lived closer so I could help.

Try to go somewhere cheap and warm. LOL!! Wouldn't we all like that.

You are in my prayers always. Sending strength more than anything right now. Good luck to you and take care!

Mare

Cindy! What secrets you've been keeping about your problem's while helping the rest of us cope with ours!

I do hope you will find yourself a cosy nest soon.

The moving is a drag I isn't it, I too am busy sorting, throwing and packing. I'm moving to Michigan: there are lots of fishing places there you know!! :)

Prayers and positive thoughts coming your way. Love Paddy!

Well Cynd,

I am glad that you decided to share with your friends here, what is really going on with you. I could not tell them as it was not my place. Now its our time to give back to you many prayers to go out exclusively to you. As you see by all these numerous replies, prayers are going out from all over.

You must have really done something in your previous life that you are paying some kind of Karma. :roll: . But all that is temporary. For every down there is an up. It may be taking its sweet old time to come around. :shock: But its on its way... :D . Look how different you are feeling today compared to a month ago, when you could hardly get out of bed. Now you have motivation and that is why things are going to change. It is happening already, girl, believe it.

Since you have asked for help, things will start to change for you. If anyone deserves it, it certainly is YOU as you have been here for everybody.

Even though you are a scared pup hiding behind that happy-go-lucky facade of yours. that great personality you have has helped so many of us cope. Thank you for that, and don't ever lose that. That is also part of your recovery, you positive attitude that you show in your post to others comes back to you two fold.

Thanks for letting us in, it is time to help Cindi...

I have something in mind that will cheer you up, but you will have to check the posts in a couple of days.....hmmm I wonder what that will be :wink:

Thinking of you and knowing in my heart that you may feel like you are in a dark tunnel, but if you look way down towards the end, there is that light there, and it shines for you. 8)

Hang in there my friend, better days are coming for you. :lol:

Maryanne

Your plate is overflowing right now Cindi. Believe me...I've personally walked a few miles in your shoes and my heart bleeds for you. I'm ready for a hand-holding chain or just some old fashioned love and support for a friend in need. Count my heart in.

I have never felt a miracle more in my life than right now...which one of you or how many of you have a direct connection with God???

Since I posted this, it looks like on April 6, I had friends come to clean my house, pack and sort and throw and toss, and sweep and vacuum, scrub and shine and yes, David P., even pick up cat poo from under the dining room table.

I had a realtor come in and show the property. I had 4 written offers..not good offers, but offers nonetheless. Looks like we may make this fly! I will walk with about less than half of what I should have in my pocket but half of something is better than nothing. (We can always find something to be grateful for, right?)

All of this hinges on the buyers being able to fly their mortgage and finance through and then the close, of course. All this by ...BY the 20th of April!! I sure hope that they have a great banker who can make it happen for them. I have confidence in the realtor and her efforts at the closing proceedings.

Where shall I go when all is said and done? I think up North...to Northern Minnesota where I was raised. Or close to it anyway. I know the lakes there... I know the shores, the fishing, the lay of the land and I have some nieces and nephews who could learn a few tricks of baiting some hooks, just as my great and grandmother and father taught me. It is all in the family and their Dad doesn't fish!! (That's no good)

I am definitely in a whirlwind. The good part of this is that I have maintained my sense of calm through all of this. I have done the best I could. I have been reassured that there are good people out there...even strangers who will come to bat for me. My faith has been somewhat restored in humanity. I was beginning to think that everyone had lost their hearts and all were out for themselves and who could pick my bones the most. Not so. Deb got her 2 daughters to come help. A new friend brought a neighbor to help me. The list goes on. The ones that I thought I could count on didn't show up and ones that I didn't expect did show!

I am baffled by the whole thing. I still have to pack up and move out. The amazing part is that I still have the zip in my doodah that I felt about 3 weeks ago. I have been fatigued, but I also feel like I am getting stronger.

So anyway. Thank you all for your generosity in good wishes, good prayers, good vibes. You are truly the finest Group of people that I have ever met. And I am so sorry that so many of us have to go through these stresses in addition to the stresses of lc and dang near losing our lives, or even losing our lives. It is tough. And somehow we get through it. Life is so dang precious. Seems like the more I lose the more grateful I become. Is this happiness? I think it is.

love you all.

Cindi o'h

Cindi.

You deserve every single miracle....To me and to Brian....you are a miracle.

Thank you for being in our lives and leaving a trail of breadcrumbs for us to follow ( like in Hansel and Gretel.........I wonder what made me think of that???)

You ROCK

Love

Brat

I signed the purchase agreement yesterday and the bank appraisor came through today. Yesterday, I was pretty emotional for a little bit and shed some tears associated with grief and loss of my dreams of what my house represented all of these years. I realize though, that really, there is nothing that is "secure".

The realtor said, "things are progressing very well."

Countdown to the 18th... continues.

Cindi o'h

Cindi, We are so angry that this happened. It is so unfair. It is just wrong.

One thing we do know and we are sure of and we count on and we expect for you is that There really is one secure thing that you can count on and that is: How well loved you are by our God and by all of us. That is truly secure and that really counts and you are so warm and so loving and so giving and so deserving that your future abode will feel as home and haven the minute you step inside.

Lots of love

Brat

Cindi o'h.

Great news about the progress on your house. As our own great orator once said (JIMBEN), we are always content with having things NORMAL, so redefine NORMAL to your current situation, wet a line and "git 'er done".

Seriously, this sounds like the next logical step in putting things back together. Flexiblity is the key to success in this crappy situation we have found ourselves in so we gotta move on. We are here to help and encourage you. God Bless my friend and hang tough.

CharlieD

Cindi I want you to know I am thinking of you and praying that things go well with your house. Do you have any family close by to help you out? I wish I was closer to give you a hand. Please keep in touch and don't forget we offer support here. Rachel

See girl, told you if you ask for help (instead of keeping everything bottled up all these months) then things will start to change for you. You asked us for prayers and walla...your getting positive results!!

Hmmmm, see things are a changing. I guess maybe you turning 50 on Thursday is a good luck thing. 50 is going to be your turning point. :mrgreen:

Keep the good news coming, I just know that your luck will be changing now for the better. Time for the pendelum to go the other direction. :D

Your party on Thursday will be a celebration of life as one of your goals was reaching 50!! Well it looks like now you have to do another goal, how about 100!!! :wink:

Luv ya girl

Maryanne