now my F/I/L has LC, this has to be a nightmare

shelliemacs

Shelley,

This is also my third time with hospice. My sister died first of breast cancer, 3 years ago. Last summer my husband died of lung cancer, and now I am taking care of my 76 year old mom who has lung cancer also. I know how you feel, it kind of numbs you but we must do what we have to do. I guess God has made us the caregivers, for his reasons. God Bless you and give you strength in these trying days ahead. I guess it never ends does it? Death is a part of life and we have been given the strength by God to take care of our loved ones. Like Jane said, "You will be rewarded in Heaven!"

Tess

Shellie, that is a nightmare. It's just awful and I'm so sorry and I don't know what else to say.

You are a good person, a real angel.

Your poor husband, nothing prepares you for losing a parent, not even helping your wife do it. I feel so bad for him.

Just know we're all here for you.

Hang in there kiddo,

Much love,

Karen

I'm speechless. I can't believe this! You and your husband are going to have a rock of a marriage after all this. Thank God you have one another. Shelly, I'm praying for you and your husband and I'm just so so so so so so so sorry! I just can't believe it!

Its just so unfair.

Dear Shelly,

There's really nothing more that anyone can add but know that we're all thinking of and praying for you. I admire your strength and hope that you will at least get some peace from your ability to care for him, something not everyone can do. Wishing you and your husband yet more strength to get through all this and as much peace and tranquility as it is possible for your father-in-law to have as he goes through this. How we all hate this dreadful disease....

Ellen