Mom

shirleyb

So sorry to hear about the loss of your mom. You are so right she is in a much better place and very contented. She is just worried for everyone she left behind. She would want them to eventually get on with thier life and and just be happy.

Of course, ane day way, way down the road, when it is your time, your mom will be there for your transition, and it will be beautiful.

My prayers are with you and her family.

Iam sure your will always remember the memoriable times you spent. That is something you will treasure always.

Always remember her happy and well. That is what she would want.

Peace be with you.

Maryanne

Thank you everyone for your kind words.

Mom's passing has been oh so different than Randy's was. I am at peace with her being gone because I told her to go. Funny how it is. All my brothers and sisters were there with her and no one could tell her it was okay to go. I called her about an hour before she died and had my brother hold the phone to her ear. I told her I loved her and that she was my best friend. I told her I would miss her, but that it was okay to go. She suffered a very great deal these last few weeks and there was no reason for her to stay here. Dad was waiting for her. She passed away very shortly after that. When I got to Ohio, my sister asked me if I told her it was okay to leave. Sis said Mom got very peaceful afterwards and died very quietly. Sis said no one there could tell her to go. It was like they were all waiting for me to say it was okay. I have alot of emotions at this time about Mom and Randy. Randy's death shook me to the roots of my soul. It has been a very hard 20 months. Mom's passing is/has been a blessing. She lived along life and her and I had a great time together. I saw her just a month ago and am so thankful for the time I had with her. I am going to miss her I know, but she will always be with me. She was my rock that gave me shelter when I was lost and scared. She will be my angel for now on.

Thank you all again. May God grant us the strenght to carry on every day and be thankful for His kindness and comfort.

Praying for us all that we may be so blessed.

Shirleyb

Shirley,

I am so sorry to hear about your Mom, but so glad to know you are at peace with her passing. I am so glad you got to spend time with her last month and I am sure Mom needed to know it was "okay" for her to leave you all.... That was a wonderful thing for you to do, what a wonderful daughter. Love, Sharon

Dear Shirley,

So sorry to hear this sad news but glad to know your Mom went so peacefully with her loving family around her .

From all that I have heard and experienced I think it is true that our loved ones seem to need permission from us before they can depart peacefully.

Although it was the hardest thing I have ever done, I told my husband he could go too. I told him I would miss him terribly but if he was tired of struggling I would be alright. He died of a heart-attack about two hours afterwards. I think he was relieved to hear those words although at the time, I really didn't think I could ever live without him.

Peace and strength to you Shirley,

Paddy