MOVED: www.creativegirldesigns.com

KatieB

Visit our LCSC Products Forum

I have been contacted by member "Andrea B.", who not only recently agreed to volunteer in the Technical Forum, but who wants to have a fundraiser benefitting LCSC !!

YEAH!

Below you will see a photo of a handmade bracelet Andrea B. makes. If you are interested in buying one of these, please contact "Andrea B." directly at this e-mail address. Funds raised will go to benefit LCSC.

andreab@lchelp.org

bracelet.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, very nice, and good idea. I just wondered...having just ordered a medic alert (bracelet or neck dogtag) thingy, is there a way to insert a medic alert tag? We are all at risk for flu,pneumonia, west nile, oxygen in emergencies, etc... just a short alert about our lung status...etc.? Dunno, just a thought. Anyway, great work as it is! Rich B.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just a reminder about these gorgeous bracelets to benefit LCSC. I gave one to the oncologist PA and she loved it too.

I proudly wear mine daily. Almost to a point of annoyance b/c I won't take it off :) I was going to this "fancy" luncheon and my mom wanted me to wear this black bracelet to match my outfit, so we just put teh bracelet on with this one. That is the nice thing, it goes with everything--it can be dressy or casual!

Glad to see you pushed this to the top. I just wanted to make mention that my very soon to be 6 year old Granddaughter wore hers to Kindergarten a few months ago (everyday) and she was sooooo proud of it. She told her teach it helps to save my Grandma from getting lung cancer. :roll::wink: How ever she wants to look at it works for me! :D

I love mine as well. :D

Hi,

I wanted to let you know that I will be leaving on vacation, Saturday the 23rd for a week. :) So I won't be able to send out any bracelets until I return, August 1. But you can send me your orders in the meantime and I will send them out once I get back.

Thanks again to everyone who has ordered!

• 2 weeks later...

Andrea, I just want to tell you that I received the bracelets and they are adorable!!! Thank you so much.I have decided to keep two for myself, one for my wrist and one for my ankle. Just love them.Can't wait to get the rest passed out to family and friends.

Hugs,

Zoey

• 3 weeks later...