Still a NERD!

Fay A.

While out of town for Pulmonary tests and my Oncologist called and left a message on my home answering machine. CT_PET Fusion is negative for any evidence of cancer. I have an appointment with her later this week, so it was especially thoughtful of her to call with the results today. And I am very much appreciative.

Saw my Pulmonologist after today's tests and I have the okay for shoulder surgery later this month. I have this idea in my head that I will be celebrating the 4th of July with minimal pain this year!

(and if anyone is looking for a fantastic Pulmonologist in the Santa Barbara, California area Private Message me.)

MUAHAHAHA....

Be nice, Ry, I know where you live....and I don't have to order chickens, I live in farm country - I can fill up a laundry basket and hop on the interstate and be at your house in roughly 90 minutes...hehehehe

BUT, I can pick you up and head to Frank's VA hospital room with some binoculars!

Congratulations, once again Fay..cheating the grim reaper has rewards! Having faith in the pulmonologist means so much. So glad that you have a good one on your side.

(Wish I could figure out this chicken thing though...I have tried and still not been able to get to the source...where is that little Debi anyway?)

love, Cindi o'h

Hi Fay,

This is exciting news. I am so happy for

you. I would go to your pulm, but it's a bit too

far for me. My doctor's don't call or schedule appts. for me any more. They won't even call with

test results. Am I supposed to call them?

God Bless, prayers and hugs,

Karen

Well, you made me dig for it thru the forums....but at least your news was FABULOUS!! Congrats, Fay. Such good news...I'm delighted for you.

Go get that shoulder done so you can sling some Singapore Slings in Cin's pub....okay? Or toss beer nuts (NO, Frank, that is not a comment about you :wink: )!!

Glad there's a bit of good news around here today. :)

Hi Fay,

This is exciting news. I am so happy for

you. I would go to your pulm, but it's a bit too

far for me. My doctor's don't call or schedule appts. for me any more. They won't even call with

test results. Am I supposed to call them?

God Bless, prayers and hugs,

Karen

Karen,

Yes. If they won't call you then you call them. If that doesn't work then you FAX them stating you want a phone call or information on follow up appointments. And while you're at it request copies of the reports for the scans/tests you've had run, along with copies of your medical chart...especially the parts where they discuss your follow up care. Do you think this is related to the change in your insurance, Karen?

Fay,

This is really wonderful news. Congratulations. Now, since you are a nerd can you help me with my computer problems? what? Oh yeah, that's a geek. :oops:

I am really very happy for you. Get that surgery over with so that this 4th you will be having fun instead of pain.

Nina