desperate need for prayers!!

Heather M.

My sister's doctor called her today and informed her that her chest x-ray from over a month ago (she was very sick and they wanted to rule out pneumonia)showed numerous unknown spots in her lungs!! They wanted to know if she'd had another x-ray done within the past 5 years. She had one done in 2001 so she's taking that in at noon tomorrow and her doctor is going to compare them and do a CT. She is 48 years old and has smoked off and on for 30 years. She is 18 years older than me and is like my second mom. When my mom was diagnosed with lung cancer, my sister said she knew she couldn't take mom's place in my life, but that she would be my mommy stand-in and grandma stand-in for my kids. She has a 28 year old son,24 year old daughter and 17 year old son. She also has four adopted children (14,10,8, and 6)that she is raising on her own. I am absolutely freaking out right now! I will not do this!!! I refuse to believe that there could even be a remote possibility that this is lung cancer!!! Please pray for my precious sister, Debbi.*** New picture is (from left to right) back row/brothers Jerry, Terry (yes, believe it or not they are twins!! :D ) my daddy, my brother Rick--middle row/my sissy Debbi, my angel mommy, Ruby, and me (Heather Diane aka "the baby") and front row/ my baby girl, Kaitlyn Diane, doing her best monkey face. :lol:

Wishing your sister good luck with the test. There has actually been a few people on here lately where the test came back negative for LC and was some other kind of infection.

Let us know the results.

Maryanne