HAPPY B-DAY CINDI

Justakid

Okay, we seem to have Cind's birthday on two sites here. Lucky Cindi :wink:

Don't forget tonight at her bar.... open 24 hours. Just a great party as so many of us have so much to be thankful for. We need this break. :mrgreen:

I already decorated this afternoon, so everything is all ready to go. Don't forget to bring your OVER THE HILL GIFTS... and we also can use some goodies.. and pickies...

CINDI OLE GAL... MAKE SURE THERE IS A DESIGNATED DRIVER TO GET YOU HOME!!!

Anyone who remembers how to make that Orgasma drink, make up a batch. Cindi could use some of those along with the Marguritas.

Frank, I got Bud lights for you on draft.

There is a disc jockey coming to play all those songs from the old days... :lol:

And song suggestions?

SEE YA LATER!!!!

Maryanne

MARYANNE

Hey thanks everyone.

It is kind of sinking in. I had a teary moment tonight. I actually went out for a margarita at Bar Abiline in Uptown. They do have the best in town. And the bartender bought me my drink after my friends told him it was my birthday. You guys should see this place..it is full of 20 and barely 30 somethings.. everyone is soooo young and slim and every hair messily in place. They hug and kiss and compliment each other on how beautiful they all look. I was just feeling proud that I had enough energy to put on a bra to go out and was able to pull up my own elastic waist pants!!

In any event, the margarita was so yummy and the guacamole delish. Thanks, for all the well wishes. On the jukebox would be Herman's Hermits, Lovin' Spoonful, The Beatles of course, Janis, etc..

Heckuva party, ya'll! So much good news today.

Thank you all so much. I feel loved.

Cindi o'h