today's ct scan results

ljdub

Well the news could not be better with my tests today....ct scan (also with barium, Beth, YUCK!) all clear, cea test <0.5 (or too small to measure), blood tests all excellent! They are so pleased that they have moved me to a little longer period between scans, so now I can relax and not think about tests again til the end of summer! I am so grateful, and wanted to share happy news! But I find I'm so concerned about Beth and her scan that I cant really concentrate tonight. I'm sending positive thoughts and prayers for the same good results for your tests, Beth!

Lynne, Wow that is absoulutley great news. You must be feeling on top of the world right now.

You are on repreive until the end of the summer which at that time it will then be by the end of winter, and so on and so on. :D

I am so glad for you? Any plans for the summer? 8)

Maryanne

Thanks to you all for all the good wishes and happiness for me! You are all such giving people and your generosity of spirit truly humbles me. I know how blessed I am and I will be turning my prayers and wishes for good things outward to all of you for the same good results. Thanks, again