Prayers Needed

Kel M

Hi all,

Am back from Florida - enjoyed lots of quality time with Mom and soaked up the warm sunshine. (Oh and played some terrible golf, Addie!!!) We also went to the beach, fished off the pier, swam in the pool and read (and read and read...).

Mom continued on her vacation and seemed to be doing well although the area around her hernia was bothering her. It became worse and this morning she called and asked to fly home today (a week early). Shock of shocks! I managed to get her the last seat on a direct flight home and she will go directly to the hospital after landing early this evening.

We are hopeful that it's the hernia and nothing else (fingers and toes crossed) and would really appreciate a few extra prayers tonight as we embark on yet another phase of this journey.

Hugs and prayers to all,

Kel

Kel...a bad day of golf is still better than no golf OR working! :wink:

Boy...I sure hope it's just the hernia that is troubling Mom. I'll be sending all good thoughts and vibes her way and please DO let us know...will you?

I'm sorry her vacation was interrupted...but hope she gets some good news and is back out on the course asap.

Looking towards your next report being a good one!!

Kel...a bad day of golf is still better than no golf OR working! :wink:

Boy...I sure hope it's just the hernia that is troubling Mom. I'll be sending all good thoughts and vibes her way and please DO let us know...will you?

I'm sorry her vacation was interrupted...but hope she gets some good news and is back out on the course asap.

Looking towards your next report being a good one!!