A Turn for The Worst

betplace

Betty, i am so sad to hear about this. I don't know what I should say but I'm pleased and very glad to know you via this forum though we never meet each other and we live in a very different world....but same world...same earth. My dear Betty, don't lose your faith, God love you.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dearest Betty, I'll never forget your personal note of congratulations when I finished school last year. It's just one of the many inspiring messages you've sent to people on this board. Thank you, and please know that my prayers, like so many others, will remain with you as you enter this phase. Peace and comfort to you, Teresa

Betty,

I am so sorry to read your news. It must have been so hard for you to send this post. May you be free from pain and know that we are all praying for you. You are an inspiration and have always been a bright light for so many of us here.

God Bless,

TAnn

Betty, Dave read your post out loud to me yesterday and I can't get you off my mind. Reading your words just now makes my heart sink. You have been so wonderful and kind to Dave and I, and a real model for fighting. I am praying that God will heal you. And I am worried about you - how comfortable you are, how much help you have, how much company you have. I know you have that wonderful tenant, anyone else taking care of you? Your sister?

Like someone else has mentioned, your words "Every Dawn is a Victory" has really gotten to me over the last few months. Whenever I get down about what we, Dave and I, are going through, those words of yours will lift me up and make me realize that each day is a gift. thank you for that.

God Bless you my dear,

Karen

Dear dear Betty,

I am so sorry to hear you are out of options. You have "happy danced" your way across these boards in grace and good humor, and touched us all with your compassion for others.

I want you to know how much you are loved, and that we will be here for you should you wish quiet companionship, to rant and rave, to curse cancer, or just someone else to happy dance with.

I sent you a PM.

I want to thank you for writing such a beautiful note to us. Truly a classy lady!

XOXOXOXOOXOX

Love and Prayers, always,

MaryAnn

Betty

I am speechless! All I can say is be strong, I will pray for a miracle and I would also like to THANK YOU for all the support you have given me over the past year!

Your post shows your strength and I can only say if I were faced with your challenges I only hope I could be so graceful! Hang in there, ther are lots of us pulling for you!

Hi again, Betty.

I am praying for comfort again for you today. When I came on this board you had posted some very witty things in Frank's just for laughs column that gave me some insight into your person and sense of humor which is awesome.

Thank you for being here and your lovely picture and all of the happy dances.

love, Cindi o'h

Oh my gosh Betty, I can't believe this. I know that I have not been a steady poster on the board, but I read daily and you are one of the people that has touched me deeply with your empathy and cheerful advice.

I can not find the words to express how sad I am right now. You are like a rock to many and I am hoping that a miracle touches your life real soon as I know He can provide.

Prayers and strength for you,

Deb

I just want you to know that you always stand out to me on this website. I can't tell you how many times while reading your posts you've given me such a warm feeling about you. You are always so positive and I can tell you are one truly sweet, caring person. I will pray for you and pray for that miracle. I'm so sorry to hear that you have to go through this. I wish I had the right words. I am thinking and praying for you.

Betty,

I can't say much that has not already been said except that I think you are one terrific lady. In the days ahead, I wish you peace and comfort. You already have the strength. I believe that we are put on this earth to love each other. Betty, you have shown us what that really means. Even when your own story was not so good, you were here to support each of us. When we had our victories, you danced for us when I know you must have felt badly yourself. You know what it means to give of yourself to others. That is what He wants us to do. Your future will surely be bright and peaceful in His presence.

Nina

Betty,

My best to you. In this part of the journey you have to make sure you are comfortable. Do not hesitate to ask for anything that will make you comfortable. Even things that you may have never thought to do before.

You are such a positive person that even during this time you will find reasons for the "Happy Dance".

I am wishing you the best to get though this. John

Betty,

Please know that you are in my prayers.

I know that there is nothing we can say to make you feel better. If it helps at all, please know that from the time my mother was told this until she died... well... they really were the best days of her life. She had her hard times, but she outlived what they thought she would and with it realized how beautiful the blue sky really is.

Grab each moment and live in it.

Praying for hope, love, comfort and miracles...

In His care,

Tammy

Betty,

It saddens me so to read your words. I pray that you will find comfort in the words of our Lord. When I first joined this board, you were one of the first of many wonderful people here for me, and I am so greatful for you! No one knows how long we have here, but I pray your's is MUCH, MUCH longer. I will also pray for peace and and a release of any pain you may be going through. You may be starting the most important journey of your life, and I just want you to know WE ALL are here for you! God's peace and love be yours.

Love you Betty!!!

Dearest Betty,

I am so moved and touched that you took the time to keep us close on this difficult time in your journey. I wish I could sit with you physically. I am grateful for the connection to speak with you by cyberspace, at least.

Betty you will be in my thoughts and prayers. I can only imagine the courage required of you right now. You are truly a special lady. Please know that we will be thinking of you and praying for you.

Lisa