To Betplace

Fay A.

Betty,

Have I ever told you how much you mean to me? You are one of the kindest people I've ever met. When I see the word "empathy" I always think of you.

And you have a wonderful sense of humor. You are funny, without being unkind, and that's a hard thing to do. I've lost count of the times you've made me smile over the past few years.

Just wanted you to know that you've done a great deal to make my personal cancer journey an easier road to travel. Just wanted to say "Thank You".

Much Affection,

Fay A.

DITTO DITTO DITTO DITTO DITTO DITTO DITTO DITTO

Betty,

You have always been such a steady presence here on the board, with your quiet humour and your dignity.

It makes me terribly sad that you are going through this now but I hope you realize that you are not alone. You have the thoughts of all the people who's heart you have touched there with you, including my own.

I will be thinking of you every day Bet, I wish you comfort and peace.

Betty, I'll just chime in here and say that I will also be thinking of you and praying every day. You are one of the most genuine people I know -- and genuinely kind and funny and thoughtful and brave. Thank you for writing what you had to write, so we would know how to send our best wishes and prayers.

Love,

BeckyCW

Thank you all for your words of comfort and love,everyone. It IS very good to know that I have been of help to you on your journey as well as having received the comfort I have over the past year.

I am taking it all one day at a time and not giving up, just entering a new phase. I will still be reading daily and replying when I can.

Blessings to us all

Betty

Dear sweet Betty,

You will be in my thoughts and prayers every day.It amazes me even though you are fighting sooo hard right now, you still find energy to support and inspire others here..I will continue to pray for your miracle every day..XO

I am taking it all one day at a time and not giving up,

Dear Betts.....I read this post last night and was struck speechless and so sad, I just logged off.:( Now today I see your comment quoted above....and my heart lifted a bit. To know you're not just giving up or giving into this...shouldn't be a surprise, knowing a little about your spirit!

But still, I'm so glad to hear you SAY this...as we all know there ARE miracles out there. Even when things seem pretty bleak....believing, still finding things to laugh about AND remaining as positive as possible....will help. Second or third opinions ALSO help....huh?

Hang in there sweetie.....I know you will, and we'll be hanging in WITH you. You were one of the first to offer support when I first joined too...and I'll always be grateful. I loved your gentle humor from the get-go....and your happy dances made you stand out among many good people here!

Blessings back at you, Betty.....many of them. All my good thoughts are coming your way.

Betty,

You are definitely my hero. You have always encouraged us and danced your happy dances over any and all of our little victories. Now I hope you will let us pray for you and accept our love. It is very evident that you are loved by many on this board. Enclude me in that group. Let us hear from you as you can and know that you have a place in my heart that will always be there.

Nina