To Betplace

Fay A.

You were one of the first to offer reassurance to me with my first post, for that I thank you.

I don't post often but I do read a lot, I have been following your posts since I joined and have been impressed with them all. You have shown us all how to handle this awful disease with wit, strength and dignity.

I, like everyone else, hope for a change in your prognosis but I'm sure that whatever the outcome you will be a role model to us all.

Thank you for your wisdom

Geri

Betty,

I also agree with everyone. You are an incredible warm and caring person. I am so pleased that I found this message board and the wonderful people on it. You have all helped me through alot. I wish I was closer to be of help to you. I will continue to pray for your comfort.

Rachel

I will never forget the informative and comforting PM's you took the time to send me when I was so frightened and had just decided my mind could handle knowing more about this disease. Your dx was almost identical to mine and I sought you out for some info. I'm sure you had answered the same questions for many other people but you never made me feel as if I were bothering you - you were just so kind and comforting.

I will always, always be grateful - you are indeed a hero to many, many people on this Board.

May God keep you in His care - always!