Two of our Members are scheduled for surgery on Wednesday.

cindi o'h

Hey gang.

let's offer our prayers and support for two of our newcommers.

Wfshaw..."Bill" has had this in the making for quite some time. He has done his research and come up with the best plan for him.

jang is one of our very newest members who will be having surgery for a small excizeable tumor on the very same day as Bill.

Already, don't we know that these two will become the best of pals through this board? Yes...!

Good luck to you both and may the surgeon's hands be guided by our Divine Healer Himself.

love, Cindi o'h

I have been going through so much the past 4-5 weeks. The stress, anxniety, being scared to death and not knowing what my future holds.

I just can't thank all of you wonderful people on this site for your support and prayers enough. I just find it overwhelming that so many people I don't even know care so much. Jang, I hope you reading these posts also. Lot of support and prayers for both of us.. I think we will do fine.

Bill in PA

wups.

I knew it was the 20th...now why did I think the 20th was on Monday? Well sorry bout that.. I changed it now so it is okay to go ahead with the surgeries on Wednesday instead of Monday :P

And, Bill, you take it easy there. You know that we are all here for you every step of the way. You, too, Jan.

love, Cindi o'h