When it Rains, it Pours

cathyr

Well, I started back on chemo yesterday(Taxotere) only to discover that I now have some spinal mets and have to start radiation today. I also have a brain mri set so please say prayers that I have an empty head.

LOrd,this part came on quick. I'm a bit freaked out!

Need words of encouragement!

LOve goes to you all!!! :roll::roll:

CathyR

Cathy,

You always have my positive thoughts, "happy hippie vibes", intense good wishes and the like.

I hope you have an empty head and that the spine mets are treatable and gone in no time and that your life and journey are gentle and softened with peace and love.

Hugs,

Becky

Cathy,

We all know that you are a fighter and this is just another round. I bet the zapping takes care of those mets just fine and that the MRI will find nothing in that head and you will become a member of the EH Club. This is an exclusive club of amazing members.

I am sure getting this news with all you have been through was very frightening. But we are all behind your fight and sending good thoughts and prayers.

Oh my Goodness (((Cathy)))

I am so sorry to hear this dearheart! I am sending hugs and prayers out that you can resolve all the issues. I know how frightening it can be when everthing moves so fast and it all seems like such bad news, but it may turn around just as quickley and I will be praying for that outcome!

We are behind you 100%

Blessings

Betty

Thank you for all your encouragement. just found out that this beast has indeed gone to the brain. I don't know how many mets yet, will find out tomorrow, but they are starting one of sixteen WBR treatments tomorrow.

I'm sccaaared!

Oh boy, Do I need to get out the shovel yet?

Sorry to be so maudlin.

Thank you all for your support and encouragement. I need you like crazy!!

Hugs and love to you all,

CathyR