When it Rains, it Pours

cathyr

Cathy,

You got all us crazy people, oops, I mean you got us like crazy. If I could I would send you a pound of courage to help you fight this beast.

The brain rad is very effective. In most cases it seems to zap all those pesky mets.

I know it is easy for me to say, but Cathy try to stay positive and keep that fighting spirit. We are all thinking of you and prayer hard for success.

Hi Cathy,

I am so sorry to hear that you are having this rough time. My love, support and prayers are there for you. I hope someone in the calling circle has your phone number to keep us posted in case you get to feeling bad. If not, please send it to Ry.

All my love and prayers,

Peggy

Cathy, Sorry to also be late coming in. I am so truly sorry, for your recent news, but like you would tell us, remain calm, one thing at a time, BREATH< none of this cannot be treated. In the meantime, I will pray hard for your recovery and peace of mind.. gina

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mom

Cathy, it's hard for me to write how I feel now. I don't dwell on loss for I will never lose you. You have been in my heart from the first moment I held you in my arms. You my first born --well there was something so special about you and that has never changed!! You have been the one in our family that we all turned to for advise, for help, for strenghth. And nothing has changed. You continue to be strong and the way you have handled whatever has come your way has made it much easier for all of us-family and friends!! There are no words I can say to tell you how proud I am of you. You are an inspiration and a joy to me, Cathy,and I know we will always be together.

i LOVE YOU, i BLESS YOU AND MY HUGS WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU!!1 mOM