Appleton (Karen Hoover) Passed Away

appleton

Hi David

Iam so sorry to hear the news of your moms passing. It was so sudden and such a shock but as you said, thank G-d it did not happen at home. And she left with a sense of humor. She left on the wings of a butterfly taking her all the way up to a better place for her.

Please know that we are thinking of her with many good memories. She was a delight.

Please be strong, you will get through what has to be done. Your moms soul will stay alive through all the wonderful memories you shared together.

Peace be with you.

Maryanne

Dear David,

Please accept my sincere sympathy to you and to all of your Mom's family. What a tragic loss. I am so sorry.

Your Mom and I pm'd each other about her nickname and her grandchildren...her "Little Angels". She loved them so much, she said to the point where they would look at her like she was crazy. She was nuts about them all.

I know that your Mom was a helper to everyone in her family and also, personally to me. I had questions for her about her care and treatment and she took the time to help me with that. I know that she was feeling pretty good throughout most of her illness and was filled with gratitude to be able to help out with the grandkids' care in-between school and home.

I am still in shock about losing your Mom as you all must be too.

We will miss her here. She was always very pleasant and polite.

Cindi o'h

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your mother. It is good she left so peacefully, but how tragic to lose her so unexpectedly.

Thank you so much for letting us know. We all worry about folks when we don't hear from them after a short while.

God Bless you and your family, and may your mother rest in peace with the Lord.

The Chapman Family

Dear David,

Thank you for letting us know and please accept my condolences for such an unexpected loss. At least, as you say, she was able to go with expectations of good things to come -- and while those good things may be rather different from what she expected when she woke up, let's all hope that she receives the very best things wherever she is.

Ellen

David,

I am so sorry to hear about your mother. She was such a lovely person and she will be missed by us here. I appreciate you posting and letting us know. I am sure this is a hard time for you and taking the time to post means alot to us. Again, I am so sorry.

Nina