Maybe on Hospice very soon!

cathyr

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CathyR,

You are an inspiration to me and all of us here. I am sorry, so so sorry that this terrible disease has progressed so quickly. I am truly in shock. Please know that I am praying for you and you are always in my thoughts. You have been a brave warrior in this battle. May God Bless You.

TAnn

What would I ever do without you? I don't want to know. Thank you for all the good thoughts, prayers, love, and hugs. I know this is not something easily talked about, but, you've enabled me to do that here which is a bigger gift than you shall ever know.

I will keep in touch as often as possible!

Hugs and light to all of you!!!!

CathyR

Oh (((Cathyr))),

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Words cannot express my grief at this. However, as reassuance, I have been dealing with them for a week now and they are WONDERFUL. They have been nothing but helpful to me and will bring you much comfort as well I am sure.

Sending Hugs and prayers for your strength and an easy journey.

Peace be with you.

Blessings

Betty

Cathy,

I don't know waht to say. I'm at a loss for words. You are a very special lady. I am soooo happy that I had the honor of meeting you and your mom. It was a

very enjoyable evening. Did you decide against getting a second opinion? Miracles do happen and I am

praying every day for a miracle for you.

I wish all of you could meet this special lady. I second what Connie B say's. I am here for you, if Bob and I can do ANYTHING, please let us know...

God Bless, special prayers and hugs,

Karen

Dear Cathyr,

Thank you for letting us know what is going on. I have no words to make you feel any better. I just want you to know that I know you are one of the bravest fighters ever. And that you gave it all you had.

You are a sweetheart, Cathy. I hope that if you do decide on hospice, that it will be the right choice for you.

Praying now for peace, comfort, and serenity.

love, Cindi o'h

Hi Sis,

I just wanted to tell you again how much I love you. I couldn't begin to say that I really understand the journey you have been on but I have learned so much from you. Your strength and courage have been an inspiration to the whole family. I feel so blessed when we spend time together and I am thankful for every moment. I can't wait to see you again in a few days and I'm happy as I know that you are cared for and loved so much. You are never alone as we are all here for you.

Love and blessings

-David

hi cathy and everyone,

my name is bobby.

cathyr is my cousin. we grew up together in south florida and when i was a teenager, she moved to california. consequently, we have not seen each other enough over the years.

i just found this forum today and wanted to come say hello.

cathy,

i sent you an email too.

i'm sorry that i have missed you the last 2 times i called. did you get the great TV? hope so.

anyway, i just wanted everyone here to know that there is nobody in this world that i could possibly love any more than my cousin cathy.

cathy, i can hear your laugh now. it is a laugh that all of us should have. your humor and love has taken this family through some tough times.

the heartache that you have been through in the last 10 years has been something that the rest of us have looked to as an example of strength in the face of adversity. your courage has inspired me.

but now i'm mad. why did this have to happen to you? YOU are the strength, the humor, and the inspiration. WHY damn it, WHY?

i know it is God's plans, but it does not help my anger. knowing that you will be entering a journey of love and will have so many reunions soon is the only comfort i have. say hello to richard and the rest, and hold me a seat at the adult's table.

:wink:

anyway, i wanted to place my words here as a testament to my love for my cousin. she's the greatest cousin any person could ever have.

i ask but one thing cathy...

when we meet again, please leave the oysters out of the stuffing. yuk

smiliechicken.gif

I LOVE YOU CATHY R.!!

may you be comfortable.

cousin bobby

Hi Cathy, Wow! Pretty impressive with the number of friends you have! Your great vibes and positive energy have been so helpful to everyone that now they are giving back your love and support. Stay positive honey...your family and many friends and especially me are there with you. You're a neat lady but that's nothing new! Love you lots....Eddie

Cathy,

I just found this thread and I am sorry it is so late. I guess by now you have made your decision. Whatever you decided IS the right thing. I think you are one of the bravest women I have ever met and I am proud to say that I have the honor of knowing such a special lady. You are in my prayers.

Nina

What a wonderful, loving and supportive site. Each and everyone of you who contribute regulary to this forum have experienced a small snapshot of what my sister CathyR is made of. Not only is she beautiful, intelligent and funny; she is a woman of tremendous strength, dignity and grace. My sister has always and will continue to the end, to walk the road with integredity and a sense of humor. In life, if we are truly lucky we meet someone who enhances our life, if we are truly blessed we meet someone who shapes it. I am one of the blessed, who have been shaped and inspired by all that Cathy is and will continue to be. I am a better friend, mother, daughter and sister because of her. I sit in awe of my big sister; her bravery is unparalleled. While I am incredibly sad and afraid, I know that this disease which has taken so much from Cathy's life, can never and will never extinguish the light that shines so brightly from within. As always sis, continue to fight the good fight and know you are loved and cherished.....

Caryl, That brought tears to my eyes. As you are so lucky to have her as such an incredible inspiration to you and your family, she is also very lucky to have a little sister that is there for her and to help make her as comfortable as you can.

She is the one who is sick and she has touched the lives of so many lives by being the caring, understanding person that gives of herself to support and encourage others while she is going through her own tradedy.

Thank you for sharing your on hand insite of your beautiful sister. I wish nothing but peacful journey for her to the next plane.

Peace be with all of you.

Maryanne

Hi Cathy - I got an email from "Cousin Bobby" telling me about this sight when I got into work this morning. Instead of working I have spent the last couple of hours reading through everything you have posted here and feel like I have been with you on this long and up and down journey. I have to tell you that I am truly amazed by you. You are such an inspiration to me. You have always been the most positive person I know but the road you have walked down during your fight with cancer brings tears to my eyes. Your strength and sense of humor stand out, as does the love and compassion you show for others. Not to metion the fact that your "beat it" attitude has brought you this far.

Now it is time for you to slow down and enjoy your time with your family and friends and know you fought the fight and walked the walk. Please know that even though I am not physically there with you that my heart and soul are.

I love you and am very proud of you.

Lisa :roll:

PS - When we meet again please leave the oysters in the stuffing! I love them. :P