ALIMTA ROCKS

CharlieD

Yessss CharlieD! Bar is OPEN

I was out of town when you posted...sorry to keep you waiting, dude! We are all happy to celebrate with you Charlie.

And we gotta teach those newcommers if they are going to belly up to the bar, then they better figure out how to order, right, Charlie?

I am having a Margarita tonight (like Addie) to raise a toast to you, Charlie and all of your good efforts. Keep it up my friend. Alimta rocks. And CharlieD rocks!

You go boy!

love, Cindi o'h

Cindi,

Glad you showed up. I was getting worried. Let myself in through the side door with the help of Tim and found the minnow buckets right away. Didn't have to clean them out, they looked fine. Few scales around the rim, but it washed out mostly with the first pour. Did get a split shot caught in my lower denture but it was one of those old time lead ones that turn straight to mercury so it blended in with the Alimta. Anyway, glad you're in the house and let the good times roll.

Charlie -

Posted earlier - but now am SO happy to REALLY celebrate your GREAT news at Cindi's! I am sitting right up at the bar with y'all and will have a Margarita too. Is it a not good thing to ask for no salt?

Charlie keep the good news rollin'.

Kasey