I need to say goodbye...

sharyn

To all of my dear friends,

It is so hard for me to write these words, I have sat down a few times and can never seem to hit the submit button.

I am struggling. Daddys death has left me grieving terribly and I miss him more than I could ever imagine missing anyone. I am trying desperately to pull myself back "together" and after lots of soul searching on what is good for me, I think I need to say goodbye to these boards. I find myself "consumed" with what you are all facing, I find myself living Daddy's struggle over and over again every time I read a post about someone with any of the symptoms he had.... I find myself saying, oh... maybe if we had tried "such and such" like "so and so" is... Daddy would still be here.... its just not healthy for me. My heart is so heavy as I have come to care so deeply for so many of you.... there are so many who are suffering now that I want to comfort and I just don't have the mental capacity to be there for you. I guess I am not as strong as I think. I want to thank my dear friends (you know who you are) I don't want to list names because I don't want to forget anyone... You helped me more than you could possibly imagine. You were each a guardian angel sent to guide me and you did so with grace, love and kindness. You are all forever in my prayers and your footprints are on my heart always and forever..... until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand. Love, Sharon

Sharon, we will miss you very much!! I hope you find what you are looking for out there while soul searching. We will not forget you and wish you the best..

Rick

Do as you must to heal your spirit, Sharyn. I hope you find your way to the place where thinking of your dad brings only smiles and comfort and an opportunity to remember all the blessings of having him in your life.

Some days....it's hard for ALL of us to be here I think. :( Maybe in time...you'll be okay with coming back to check in. I have no doubt but that you'll always be welcome.

Best wishes.....

Sharyn - Thank you for all you have done and beign there and helping people. Do what you have to and remember God sent you here for a reason and maybe that reason is now over and you have to move on to your next task. Grieving is hard and people handle it so differently please take care and know I will be praying for you!

Heidi

Sharyn,

I know you have to do what is best for you. I wish you only happiness and peace. That being said, I must say that I will miss you and your warm smile. Be happy Sharyn and try to forget the sorrow. Your Dad is smiling on you and wanting the very best for you.

Nina

Sharon,

I just want you to know that you will be missed and the door will always open, here, for you. I wish you peace , comfort , and acceptance of your Dad's death. Sharon , I've read your posts and I know your Daddy loved/loves you very much. I believe he would want you to be happy because he is the happiest he has ever been. God be with you .

Love,

Sue

Dear Sharyn

Without a doubt do I know what your feeling, as do many. I know you will find your way back to us when you up to it. If not for a long visit, at least just to say, HI.

Always look to the Star's my dear, because your wonderful father is always looking down on you.

Love & Hugs,

Connie