I need to say goodbye...

sharyn

Sharon,

You must do whatever you need in order to find your peace. I totally understand and want you to know that you have been a huge source of support for me.

Thank you for all that you have given us.

May you be comforted by your sweet memories of your wonderful father.

TAnn

Sharon, by all means. You go and take care of yourself. Let yourself grieve. Do so in the knowledge that many of us followed you and your dad through your posts and you helped many people by sharing your own experiences.

You left a tremendous gift to us all. Of course it's your time now.

God bless.

Di

Sharyn...I pray that you will find peace. I have also felt the same feelings that you are experiencing and have also thought about packing up and leaving this board. For me, I find staying here in some unexplainable way helps keep Dennis' memory alive. Someday, when some of pain has eased, please come back, as you are very dear to all of us! God bless!

Sharon,

We must all handle our things the best way we can. You HAVE been a pillar of strength, character, compassion, and hope for all of us. Please remember that!

Anytime we can welcome you back here, it would be our pleasure.

The goodness of these people, the spirit and heart and determination to survive far surpasses anything I have ever experienced.

I will be writing to the group again in a day or so with more thoughts. I must say, even with everything going on this has been one of my best weeks ever!!!!!

Hugs and love to you all!

CathyR

Hi Sharon,

Thank you for giving us the opporutnity to know you. You have been such an inspiration to so many of us.

I will miss your posts with that picture of you with that beautiful smile next to your dad.

Please take care of yourself and your family.

Of course you know to come back anytime or just now and again just to say hey...

May you find peace within..

Maryanne

Oh No Sharon! I am going to miss your posts so much. I have felt like you do at times and sometimes became very depressed but now I am back again. Perhaps you will keep in touch with some members of the board or check in sometime to let us know how you are doing. In the mean time I wish you all the best and it was so nice having you in my life, even in such awful circumstances. Love, Paddy

Sharon,

I understand how you are feeling. You need to take care of yourself right now. Take care and check back and say hello when you can.

Faylene