Didn't Think I would have to be back....

Hello Everyone! It's been awhile since I posted. My husband Joe passed away in 2002 with NSLC. Since then I've met a very nice man and we are newly engaged. That's the good news. The bad news, his mother got a call from her doctor saying they found a spot on her lungs from x-rays taking from her shoulder surgery, she goes for a Cat Scan on Monday. Her family history is riddled with cancer. She herself is an x-smoker of almost 15 years. Needless to say we are all very nervous and prayers are needed. I also send all my prayers to everyone on this board as well!

Kim, it is so good to hear from you again although I am sorry to hear about your futer MIL's problem. I know this will be so hard for you to go through again. I will keep her in my prayers. I am so happy that you have found someone special in your life. I believe that has happened to several of us from this board!!! Keep in touch!!!

Thank you everyone..it's been an emotional rollercoaster and when I heard the news about the spot on the x-ray I almost dropped. I couldn't believe it. My fiance is devestated though we don't know for sure..but personally I can't help thinking it's for sure, hopefully caught early or I may be overreacting because what I've gone through already and I can't imagine my fiance going through what I did and his mom going through what Joe did..wow..that's a kicker. It's just sooooo scary. Thanks for all who responded now and in the future..I'm glad I still have this board to back during this time..I'll update soon. My thoughts and prayers to everyone!!