Asking for prayers

Don M

My second son, (the proud father of the baby I am holding in the avatar) had a fainting spell earlier this week. The reults of a blood test show high liver enzymes count of AST and ALT. He tested negative for hepatitis. He is having an ultrasound this Monday to look for lesions in his liver. He is a little scared. Please pray for him. I think I will ask him if I can go to the consultation with him on Tuesday. He is 25 years old.

Don M

Oh Don, I am so sorry to hear this news about your son. My goodness, he's just a baby himself! (don't tell him I said that)! :wink:

Please add my prayers to this wonderful prayer list.

And please let us know how things turn out.

I think it's a GREAT idea that you go along with him to his appointment. I'm sure he'll find great comfort in that as well. I always felt better when my mom or dad went with me to things. (many moons ago)!

Good luck and Prayers are coming your way.

Hugs,

Connie

Prayers are on the way. I have 4 children, 3 of whom are in their 20's. I always worry about them and they will always be my "children." And by all means, go with him to the doctor's appts. It's so easy to miss important information when you're alone and scared.

Let us know how it goes.

Gail p-m