BAR IS OPEN! Justakid ONE YEAR

cindi o'h

You all are the best partiers, I swear. There are plenty new drinks that I need instructions to make,(a Sierra Nevada?) but the forgiveness on the perfection is wonderful.

Kasey is new to this party and has come out from the corner. Like she said, she started with a "bloody Mary", but ended up with a "recliner"... Way to Go, Kasey! Rest for a bit and order up some more. Can't stop now, the celebration has just begun! What a party animal this shy one turns out to be.

Oh, Beth! You just have to have more anniversaries..these parties are just too much fun!

Who is next in line..? Good thing I have a well-stocked bar. And Patkid, you two just ignore us and our wild behaviors and be thankful that you feel better sober as we feel all tooted up.

Where is that Frank? We got chocolate donuts waiting for him..! :wink:

This morning Addie ordered vodka with her Cocoa Crispies again! Yikes! Anyone else with enough bravery for an early morning/afternoon pick me up?

I think I will start the day with another one..How 'bout a Bloody Mary and a few crispy garlicky green bean? Yum!

And, Beth, You gotta order if you're going to party! I got you a beer. What do you really, really want?

love, Cindi o'h

Oh man!!!!!!!! I'm just now wakin' up! Will someone tell me if I had a good time?

I agree with havin' some eats next time. I volunterr to bring something -stuffed shells maybe? Somebody's special day is coming up soon. I will try to be better behaved. Probably really embarrassed :oops: myself too! Darn it! What a way to make a first impression.

Kasey

Well, there is a surprise...Frank ordered a bud lite! Way to go, Frank.

And Charlie, I got your bourbon for you..filled er up..minnows musta drank it all before you got to it...happy minnows.

Food, puupuus (Hawaiian for hors'd orves), finger foods of all for you, Beth. Yes wings, quesadillas, nachos, pot stickers, meatballs, stuffed mushrooms, veggies and dip, chips/salsa, chocolate cake, fresh fruit, fondues, oh..bring more.

For Charlie...'nother 4 fingers. You get the respect guy. The man who gets r done.

Cindi o'h

Oh man...I was hosting a birthday slumber party for my daughter, and 10 of her friends, and completely missed the party for Beth!

Beth, 'tho you don't really know me, as I'm new, I want you to know how your humor has made me chuckle during some pretty freaky times!! THANK YOU :!::!::!: I don't usually drink this early in the a.m. but what the heck...a bucket of Corona's on ice, and some limes, please Cindi. Don't make me drink all of these by myself, Beth. I was gonna help with clean-up, but if you don't share some of these with me, they'll be peelin' ME off the floor! :oops:

Here's to MANY more!!

I had a professor in college that referred to me as the late Little Mo. So true to form, I am late to the party. If I had seen this post earlier, I would have been out doing the happy feet dance here in NJ where it was a beautiful spring day.

Beth, you are truely inspirational. You have fought the battles with many challenges and still you are there for others (children, husband and others on this board). A year with the disease is significant. Celebrate your win!

When I started taking xanax, I cut out caffeine and liquor. I figured if I was taking pills to help settle me down or to help me sleep I should not ingest anything that would increase the anxiety or sleeplessness. I was never a drinker so not a big deal but I still yearn for the caffeine particuliarly around 3pm.

In honor of your celebration,however, I think that I will a glass of white wine.