Betplace..........thinking about you

Patkid

Betty-I called you this am to see how you were. I got the machine. I hate those things. But they are a necesary evil I suppose. I would miss alot of calls if I did not one.

Praying all is still stable and you are LIVING well today!

Love Cindy

Cindy: Thank you for trying to contact Betty. Please let us know when you do.

Betty,

I'm going to do a special happy dance today just for you. It might hurt your eyes to watch, though, so just picture me looking just like Jennifer Lopez and then it might help instead of hurt. :lol::lol:

Love,

Peggy

Betty,

You are on my prayer list each and every day. I miss seeing your posts and wish I could do something for you. You are my hero. I admire you greatly and want you to be comfortable and strong. Let us know how you are...even if it means letting someone else type it for you.

Nina

The cyber-grinch ate my post!! :( Just checked back in here and couldn't find it.

But...post or no post, Betts, you're always in my best thoughts, my most positive thoughts. I hope all is going well for you and hope you'll soon feel up to posting an update for us all.

Miss your presence here....and still hoping for a miracle for you....