MRI of head

Fay A.

Had it done this afternoon. Won't know the results until Monday. I had to take extra codeine to keep from coughing while the scan was being done. I am very dopey right now. I hate being such a lightweight when it comes to meds. Keep your fingers crossed for me, please. And prayers are always appreciated.

Oh Fay,

So many prayers coming your way - they may knock you right down if you don't duck out of the way! And EVERYTHING I got that CAN be crossed IS - in anticipation of great results.

I will be cyber holding your hand until Monday. Hope that's okay with you!

Kasey

PS: If you get too antsy waiting you may consider making up a bunch of sweatshirts for some of us! What do you say?

Fay,

Only get tests on a Monday, then you don't have to wait so long for results. I hope this MRI was just routine and not because you were having any symptons. Will cross my eyes as soon as I finish typing this. Fay, dear friend, may you get nothing but good news.

Fay,Confucious say nuttin wrong wit dopey.It is actually fun sometimes as long as you aren't trying to merge onto a major highway.

Praying and wishing you all the very best of results as always.Also keeping everything crossedXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Wishing you empty-headedness. I mean that only in a GOOD way! :wink:

I see my onc today to discuss the results of my last brain MRI. I've seen the report...just wasn't able to discuss it with him, as he was away when the report came in.

Hope we both hear the news we want to hear, and can go on our merry "there-ain't-nothing-up-there-but-brains" way....eh? :D