Update MelanieLR

cindi o'h

All.

Just want to pass on to you that our sweet little MelanieLR has decided to get some help through hospice. Her husband was leary of it but, now can see how beneficial it has been for her.

She said that this is a temporary situation. She just needed to get well enough to be able to take more treatments. She had been in high, very high amounts of pain for way too long and was undermedicated by her doc. The hospice has helped tremendously with her pain level. She reports that it was a "9" and has come down to a "4" ...

Please remember to keep this little gal in your prayers. Both she and her husband have gone through some rough times.

Thank you all, and to Melanie, I hope it is okay that I posted your update. I am sure everyone has been thinking of you... and now we need to solicit more prayers.

love, Cindi o'h

I am so glad they got your pain finally, under control. You must be feeling so much better.

Please continue to get well. Prayers and well wishes going out to you. :wink:

Maryanne

SO glad that Melanie's pain has been reduced...and that hubby is okay with Hospice too. I think for some people, they cannot seem to consider Hospice as anything OTHER than meaning it's the end...and that's NOT the case. Sometimes Hospice is the window to yet another opportunity to kick the butt of a disease, once a person gains strength!

You get stronger, Melanie...and then start kicking some cancer butt...ok? All the best thoughts, wishes and vibes coming your way.....

Melanie

I am so sorry you have been in so much pain, but am glad to hear you got some help and the pain is better. I'll be praying for you and your husband's strength. Please know we are thinking of you.

Thank you Cindi for letting us know about Melanie...

TAnn

Hi everyone.

I got another update on Melanie. She was feeling well enough to walk to the back yard with hubby to see what survived the winter. She was helping Greg to identify herbs by their leaves so that if he needs to go pick some for her, then he will pick the rosemary and leave the chives for another recipe.

He picked a vase full of daffodils to bring in for her to enjoy.

She has had good help with everything...bathing, meds, etc. Whatever she needs there is someone who is either paid to help her or volunteer to help her.

She is even sitting down to the sewing machine again. Her first love.

Cindi o'h

Thanks for the update Cindi. Melanie , I hope you know how very much we care about you. It's good news just to hear that your pain is being managed and you have the help and support to help you now. Hope to hear that you are getting better and better. Praying you.

Love,

Sue