Mum's bone scan today

Jana_W

Hi all

Mum is having a bone scan today (not sure if they scan the entire body or just a portion of it). She has had persistent neck/back pain for a couple of months now (which has been attributed to moving house) She is having a bone scan to make sure there isn't anything nasty going on. If you could please spare a few thoughts for Mum today, Karen and I would both really appreciate it. Will definitely let you know the outcome. I have a pretty good feeling about it all, but the extra positive thoughts always come in handy.

Jana

xxxx

Thanks for the thoughts everyone. Unfortunately things didn't turn out so great. The bone scan has shown quite a few "hot spots", so Mum is having an MRI scan of her spine/pelvis and an x-ray of the femur tomorrow. It has been a pretty rough week.

Thinking of all of you

Jana

xxxx

Jana,

I am with Fay on this. My hot spots were merely inflammation and scar tissue. Here's HOPING that is all it is. Prayers to Australia flying more than a mile a minute. They are there already.

Positive thoughts for you and your family also being sent.

Kasey