Thanks for everyones prayers

Rick

I am now home as of 15 minutes ago and feel realy lucky... I had to be all hose wonderful prayers from all you wonderful people out there@@!!!!!

Thank all of you!

Rick

well, Welcom back Rick... :D you certainly gave everybody here a scare. Thank God everything turned out great.

Just take it easy, and try to make time for youself and family. Don't work so hard, that could be very stressful. You don't need stress in your life. Life is too short. Iam sure with everything you went through that was one of your thoughts.

You had a scare. Let this be a lesson, make time for the good things in life. You have a great family, you are very fortunate. That is priceless..

Be good to yourself... so glad you are posting to let us know you are doing fine. :wink:

Maryanne

Welcome home Rick, glad all the prayers helped. Hope that you are feeling better; tell Katie she can take that deep breath now and try to relax. We'll continue to keep you in thoughts and prayers.

Glad to start my morning with such GREAT news! Now this was a WARNING to you MISTER! Slow down! One man can only do so much, you know? So take heed! Glad you feel our prayers were helpful. Now help YOURSELF by following Katie's orders!!!!!!

Much love and concern,

Kasey