This week was a bit tougher. Thanks for your help.

cathyr

Hi Cath,

So glad you took care of Cathy. That is just what you needed... outfits from Chico's huh... really high maintenance :D

New wig... I bet you really look sexy.

Enjoy your kids...

Love ya

Maryanne :wink:

Hi Cathyr,

So glad that you are feeling better. Reminds me that I have a lot of grooming that has been neglected. I now have the $$ (sold the house) to look as good on the outside as I feel on the inside!

When I read about Chico's ...isn't that a great store?? I just love their sizes! 1,2,3,4 makes good sense to me!

And when I read about makeup at Macy's, it reminded me about the "Look good, Feel good" program from the American Cancer Society. Has anyone else enjoyed this wonderful table talk and make-up application? I got tons of great brands of make-up donated by mfg.'s for this program..estee', clinique, Lancome, origins, etc.. They talk about tips for dealing with hair loss. How to buy a wig. How to manage it and all. How to tie scarves. How to deal with changes in body and face. Most importantly, how to draw on some eyebrows without looking like you drew on some eyebrows. I was looking pretty darn swank during treatments. Hope others have taken advantage of this program too. Have you, Cathyr? It is free. All of it.

You will be looking lovely for your kids when they come. I hope that you will be feeling good too.

Praying for you everyday, Cathyr. (I am with you on the having everyone in your life part... I, too, believe that it is all about that.)