Thank you for prayers for Brian, please continue them

Patkid

5/10/05 scans show no further reduction in lung or liver tumors resulting from last 2 rounds of Cisplatin/VP 16. Course of further treatment will be determined on 5/25/05 as onc evaluates Brian's bloodwork and stamina.

Please continue prayers for us and know that we find strength in your support.

Brian says: "like Rich, my attitude remains good and my determination unwavering".

Thank you for being here for us.

Pat

Hopefully the next chemo will do the trick. We also went through one of the chemo's not doing anything to the tumor...but the next one did. I am hoping the same will happen for Brian, in fact I am sure it will. I am glad his attitude and spirts are good.

Dear Pat and Brian,

I understand that Cisplatin is one of the tougher chemos to get through, and if it isn't helping, did the onc suggest switching to something else?

Don't you worry - this board is here for both of you. I love to read your sweet, tender and loving posts to others, and I also love the way you express your appreciation.

I'm sure God loves you both very much!

Love,

Peggy

Thinking of you Brian and Pat and sending prayers your way. I know the doc. will find something that will work for Brian.

Just hang in there, and keep us posted like you have been doing. You are a God sent to him. He is so lucky to have you as you are to have him. You seem like such a great couple.

Praying they find the right mixture and Brian will get well soon.

Please take care :wink:

Maryanne

Chemo is so tough...things seem to get worse before they get better. I know you will take great care of Brian to help him get through it.

Don't be afraid to press the onc. for answers. Make sure s/he knows you want agressive treatment and won't settle for an "oh, well" attitude.

Still keeping you in my prayers.