Test Time Again

Connie B

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!! No News is Good News! :roll:

I should hear on Monday or Tuesday what my results are of my heart, and lung and blood work tests say.

I'll let you all know as soon as I hear.

YOUR ALL THE GREATEST!! I want ALL of us to be healthy and happy! You have all been so very kind and so very supportive when I have needed you. Thank you really doesn't seem like much to give back. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

((((((((((((((((((((TO EVERYONE))))))))))))))))))

I pray for a cure!

Love & Hugs,

Connie

Connie,

I am sorry that someone would be so insensitive. I mean think about it. How many people would choose-for any length of time-to "belong" to this group?

I will be keeping my fingers crossed that your results are good, good, good....and to heck with the one who tried to minimize what you have been through for the past decade and what you face every day for the rest of your life.

I can only hope they live long enough or their loved one lives long enough to gain perspective, and maybe feel a little shame at having thought of you in this way. As if ten years means you will EVER wake up to a new day without thinking about having Lung Cancer, even if the thought lasts only a moment.

Connie,

Prayers are on their way. You can be my leader any day of the week. Its Monday night here so I guess you didn't hear anything today. Will look for your results tomorrow. Hang in there girl. The waiting sucks big time.

Nina