Neuroendocrine symptoms with sclc

jcawork

Have any of you experienced neuroendocrine symptoms w/ you sclc? Mine have been prior to dx and I am getting some again; tachycardia, flushing, fevers, spiking BP's, anxious, low sodium levels, dizzy. muscle weakness and facial skin hyper-pigmintation.

Thanks,

Jen

Glad to see you post!!

I can not say I had those s/s DUE to the sclc. I had alot of them during the chemo. They lasted awhile afterwards too. Also alot of neuro problems esp in the feet.

Hope you are handling everything that has been thrust upon you. Call sometime.

Love Cindy

Hi Jen,

I am so sorry you are going through this. Your symptoms sound a lot like the symptoms I have been having for a couple of months now. I had a severe allergic reaction to shellfish and after that starting having anxiety attacks and stressing myself and worrying about everything. Your symptoms may be related to stress and anxiety. I would talk to your doctor about it. I'm still trying to figure out what is wrong with me. We have ruled out a lot of allergies, so are now onto stress related/anxiety issues. I know it is very debillatating. God bless..

Lyn