Bronscopy Results

luvmydog2

Had my bronscopy done Wednesday. Pulmonary doctor said everything looked fine in my lung. He did not see anything out of the ordinary.

Still don't know what is causing my SOB tho. I am beginning to wonder if it is my new normal. I am almost 2 years out from surgery tho and the SOB has been worse in the last 6-8 weeks. I consider this something new.

The next step is an Echocardigram of heart to see if radiation did any damage there. But there again, radiation was 2 years ago and this just started. After the test, I see him again May 25. I say he will be getting a call from me the day after the test. :)

On a different note, I went to my favorite hidaway spot yesterday. I didn't see Dolly tho. :lol::lol::lol:

I did well untill about 4 pm and started getting tired. Had a good time and did real well I thought.

Yea!!, Bruce we are going to thank God for the good Bronch report and ask Him to speed a resolution for the Shortness of Breath.

We have never been to Dollywood, but I loved her in that movie about the Best Little Whorehouse in TX.

I saw her in concert w/ Kenny Rogers in my youth. She started the show by saying:

I can hear you all talking about how big they are........and wondering if they are real............so I will 'fess up, they are wigs..........She cracked me up.

Pretty sure lots of folks were short of breath - many costume changes and lots of cleavage.

Take care, Bruce, and keep us posted w/ more good news.

Best,

Pat and Brat

Bruce,

I'm glad all the tests are going your way so far. My money would be on radiation damage....it keeps on going long after you're done with it. I hope they get to the bottom of it real soon for you though.

Cindy

Hi Bruce,

It is really easy for me to tell you to be persistant. Harder for me to follow my own advice.

I love Dolly too and I ain't even gay. She is the cutest little thing I ever saw!

You take care, Bruce. We can talk sob any old time. Pm me and we will compare notes.

cindi o'h