Is there any Update on Betty?

Maryanne

Has anyone heard anything about our Betty. She has not posted since April 23rd.

I know she has hospice there. But can someone call her to find an update?

I was hoping her sister would keep us posted.

If anyone knows anything please let us know. This has been too long. I am worried.

Maryanne

Becky called Betty's house for the calling circle this past week and there was no answer so she left a message. I am guessing that maybe she has gone to a relatives or something. Hopefully we will get some information soon.

Rochelle

Betty's sister-in-law called. Betty is in a hospice facility. The cancer has spread to her spine and neck and she is now paralyzed. She is in no pain. When I told her SIL how much her happy dancing meant to us, she said that Betty still has a great attitude.

I have her telephone number at the facility and her SIL said it would be okay to call. PM if you would like her number.

I got the impression and her brother and SIL are staying with her much of the time.

Thank you Ginny so much for finding out for us.

I feel so bad for her... I could hardly post this. Paralyzed poor, poor girl... how horrible...

I really cannot handle this right now. Will have to go and will get back on later.

Poor Betty!! I pray God takes her soon. I know I would never want to live like that.

God speed...

Maryanne

Maryanne,

I feel how sad you are........this is such sad news and we all love Betty so much.

I would like to tell you that I believe that there are lots of ways to do happy dances.............and I am sure that Betty;s spirit is dancing even if her legs are not.

Maryanne, I wish I could hug you and I love how you love all of us.

Pat

Many good thoughts go out to our Betts. And I agree, she is no doubt happy dancin' in her head, even if her legs won't allow it anymore. :(

I hope she knows how much she is valued and loved here...and that we all are thinking of her. Thanks Ginny...for letting us know how she's doing.