only one!

missyk

Feels strange to put this under "good news" but it seems it to us, so i'm sharing! Mom went for the stealth MRI in preparation for the SRS today and it was confirmed that there is only ONE brain met!!!

Guess we've definately gotten to the point where small things get us very excited, but i'm bout ready to jump outta my skin with excitement over this!

Thanks again, you guys for all you do! You have no idea how helpful this site and all of you have been to us so far! We're learning more and more every day and that gives us the ability to be more proactive in Mom's care...and that feels good!

Missy,

It IS great news to me too! And you are right. Even the little things are BIG deals to us. My hopes are that your future be filled with many "little' good news things that add up to one BIG MAMA of good news!

Keep letting us know of each hurdle you clear!!!

Thoughts, prayers, best wishes to you!

Kasey

Guess we've definately gotten to the point where small things get us very excited, but i'm bout ready to jump outta my skin with excitement over this!

Dear Missy,

This is something worth getting excited about and it isn't a small thing, it's a BIG thing. Believe me, every advantage she has is a BIG thing. I remember my husband's onc saying to me when he was first diagnosed that he would feel a lot better about this if he only had "one" brain met. You should be excited. This is very good news, and I am very happy for you and your mom.

Love and prayers for good results with the radiation, and that she will be empty headed on her follow up MRIs. :D:D

Love,

Peggy