BEYOND NERVOUS

shelliemacs

Well tomorrow is moms PET. I dont know if it will be good news or not. I thought it was going to be good last week when we got the positive CT scan results. But then her calcium level went up and i did what we always tell each other not to do. I went on the internet and a possible reason could be cancer that spread to the bones. There were allot of other causes too but you know how we all think when cancer is involved.

so please say a prayer today if you can for tomorrows PET results.

I appreciate it. (we wont know until at least monday though)

shelly

Shelly,

Sending lots of prayers your way!!!!! And don't be reading the depressing information on the internet! Instead, spend your time doing something else, like writing a letter to your mom, or some other activity. I will be thinking of you over the weekend, because I know how the days can drag out when you are waiting for results. All my best to you!

You got it Shelly, lots of prayers comin your way!!, the waiting really does drive ya nuts and Candy's right; no internet, try to find something to keep yourself busy. Go paint something!! ( something always needs painting) hang in there!

God bless and many prayers for your mom

Bobmc- NSCLC- stageIIB- left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

" absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"

Lots of prayers to you and your mom shellie!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the pm you sent me!! It really helps to have so many people care!! I just wish I could do more for you myself!!!!!!!!!!