God called my mom to be with him....

yesterday, at about noon. My mom was a most remarkable woman, and I still can't imagine how I'm going to live life without her.

Our newspaper had this story in today's paper about her. I was dreading it...figuring the typical headline would be something like "...Loses Her Battle With Cancer", but lo and behold they suprised us and it was the most perfect and uplifting thing they could have printed.

http://tampatrib.com/FloridaMetro/MGB6TENVX8E.html

I know I took more than I gave, from this forum. I want to thank everyone who helped me with questions, or just offered support, and I hope to find a way to be a more of a giver here in the future.

I may not have posted much, but I read a lot, and I am praying for each and every one of you.

Bet,

What a remarkable woman your mother was. The newspaper article was wonderful - full of accomplishments and acts of kindness. How wonderful that this woman was your mother! You must feel very lucky.

May God bring solace to your family and may these wonderful memories of such an outstanding woman bring you peace and comfort. Prayers for you and your family.

Kasey

I am so sorry for your loss. That was some lady.

Wow, what a tribute to your mum. Hold it close to your heart & I'm sure you'll feel the warmth from your mum.

Prayers of comfort for you and other friends & family members. Rachel

Hi Bet,

My condolences for the loss of your mom. She was a wonderful soul, who will be rewarded in heaven.

She had accomplished in her lifetime so much. She was amazing women. You all must be so proud of her.

Heaven has received an Angel. Her beautiful soul will be kept alive in your heart. Hold on to all those precious memories she created, and she will live on in you and in the hearts of everyone she touched.

One day you will meet again, and it will be glorious reunion.

Maryanne