Brain MRI this morning

Nancy B

Thanks y'all, this was not the best MRI I have had. I did request classical music instead of hard rock but it was still way too loud. She couldn't find a vein to do the injection - after three pokes I got in the back of my hand - and she pounded on it big time to try to get a decent vein. I left the place very shaky and had to sit in the car for about 1/2 hour before I could drive - never had that happen before. Oh well, at least it is over and I should have results on Friday - I am having them FAXed to me.

Thanks so much for the thoughts and prayers.

Nancy B

Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers. I got the results yesterday afternoon - "no definite metastatic disease" Will not be seeing the DR until June 7 to go over the results but it sounds like good news to me. Thanks again - you guys helped me get through this one.

Will have CT scans next week (Thursday) of lung, abdomen, pelvic areas so will call on you again then if you don't mind. Thanks for being here.

Hugs

Nancy B