The pain is over

Guest Lensiedel

Guest Lensiedel

My husband passed away Tuesday afternoon. Finally the pain is over for him. He suffered so very much. I didn't post much, but want to thank all of you for your wisdom and support. I would especially like to thank Connie B. for telling me about this site when we attended her support group in December. I will continue to keep all of you in my prayers.

Wendy

OH WENDY..... :cry::cry::cry: I am SOOO SORRY to hear this very sad news! Not to mention my dear, you were newlyweds! ((((WENDY))))))

Please know your in my thoughts and prayers. I am feeling so sad for you. He fought soooo hard. It was such a HONOR to meet you both! Please know you can call me at anytime if you ever want to chat.

My Sincere Condolences. (((((WENDY)))))

Warm and Gentle Hugs,

Connie

Dear Wendy,

What a journey you have been on since September. I am so sorry about yur husband. Please accept my most sincere condolensces.

I hope for you there is comfort in the fact that you did everything that could have possibly been done for him. And I am sure he felt such a lucky man to have you. May God grant you the fortitude to get through this next part of the journey...for I am sure you know it is far from over for you.

May you come here for renewed strength when you feel the need. You know that we will all be here just waiting to lend a hand. May you receive the courage to move forward with your children.

(((Wendy)))

Kasey

words are never enough at a time like this. it seems like nothing for me tell you I'm so sorry. I can't imagine the pain you're going through. please know that you will be in my prayers. God is the only one who can give you peace right now, and that is my prayer for you, for peace and comfort.

((hugs))

Christy

Oh Wendy, I am so sorry he lost the battle, he faught so hard. My deepest sympathies to you and your children. I am so sorry for the pain you are feeling now.

At least he is out of his misery and is in a much better place. Hold on to all those wonderful memories and he will live on in you and all his love ones in a special place in your heart of hearts.

I bet he had the biggest smile when his soul left that horrible, diseased body behind. I bet he is wooping it up there, feeling so free with no pain.

One day when you time comes (way, way, way, down the road) you will be together again. He will be there for you to help you with your transition.

Right now you must go through the grieving process of not having him here physically anymore. My heart goes out to you. One day the pain will lessen.

I pray for strength for you in your long road ahead.

Peace be with you. So sorry...

Wendy,

I am so sorry. We've shared a similar fate this year but not the kind of bond we would have picked. I am thinking about you during this very difficult time. It is so very wonderful that he had you right beside him giving him love and care.

Lynne

Wendy, I know how heartbroken you are and I hope it will help to know how much we all care. I will be saying prayers for you during this difficult time.