My New Website

Hi,

I wanted to pass on that I have finally launched my new website, Creative Girl Designs, www.creativegirldesigns.com. I am making handmade cards and most importantly there is a page on my website dedicated to my lung cancer awareness bracelets. Part of the proceeds will be donated to LCSC, with a link to our site. Check it out and you can see another photo of the bracelet.

Blessings,

Andrea B.

I have been asking my dear sister Andrea for months when she is going to start selling her cards!!!

She is incredibly sweet and has sent me cards and I commented once "where do you find those cards, they are just so great, unique, classy, pretty, etc.". Then she said they were her OWN design!!!!

I was like WHEN will you be selling them. I can't wait to order some for me and my mom. She loves them too.

Oh and the bracelet, well I wear that EVERY day. What is GREAT about the bracelet is that it is not only beautiful, stylish and classy, but it is the sort of bracelet that you can also wear with other bracelets if you so choose.