My Thanks!

Kel M

Hello all,

What a week it's been! I want to thank everyone who took the time to post a message or send me a PM. Your thoughts and prayers meant, and mean, so much.

We held a service of remembrance and celebration for Mom yesterday afternoon. It was joyful - the Minister conducted a fine service. I delivered my eulogy and was quite pleased to make people laugh out and remember Mom in a positive and happy light.

I miss Mom terribly and yet I am comforted by the fact that she is at peace and not suffering anymore. I also know that she now has her pick of golf courses and tee times!! :D

I'm sending out thoughts and prayers to each and everyone of you. Each day is a wonderful gift - I appreciate that most fully now.

God Bless.

Kelsey

Kel...

Your post made me smile...to think that Mom now has her choice of courses AND tee times. :)

A celebration of her life! This is what I want someday...for there not to be just sadness, but joy in remembering.

I'm sure you'll continue to miss your mom...but I hope you consider too...how much of her is inside of you. She raised a really fine daughter and you have a lot of your mother's spirit and spunk. In this way...she will always be with you.